Published June 18th, 2012 at 12:04 PM EDT , modified January 24th, 2015 at 5:53 AM EDT
Below are some of the news articles that have the most long-term interest. Many of these have gotten somewhat lost in the archives of my blog at this point, so I have summarized them here. I will be adding more to this page over time.
- Tech support scam pop-ups
- Ongoing MacKeeper fraud
- What to do if your Apple ID has been hacked
- How to uninstall software
- How to manage a hacked wireless router
- Time to re-evaluate safety of Mac OS X
- Mac anti-virus testing 2014
- How to remove infected files
- How does your Mac NOT protect you?
- What is Gatekeeper?
- Apple introduces two-factor authentication
- Mac anti-virus testing 2013
- Do I need a firewall?